State-of-the-art technology and open standards are the basis for integrating your central SAP ERP with existing integration packages, which SAP provides free of charge through B1i. These integration packages can also be customized as open business processes for every customer: be it mapping of master data, adapting existing processes or adding processes. All these adjustments are part of the SAP standard and are therefore flexible and release-safe.
What do these integration scenarios include?
- Pre-configured out-of-the-box integration contents of the world’s most used subsidiary connections:
- SAP Business One <--> SAP Business Suite / SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business One <--> SAP Business One
- SAP Business One Integration Framework as a platform
- Complete range of B1i tools: extension and development tools, monitoring tools, etc.
- Extension and adaptation of existing processes
- Different operating environments:
- OS: Windows, Linux
- DB: MaxDB, MySQL, SAP HANA, MS-SQL
- Offline functionality
- Ideal for subsidiaries with poor or expensive internet connection
- Transfer and synchronization as soon as the connection is re-established
- Master data (business partners, items, etc.)
- Intercompany transactions (incl. drop shipments, warehouse delivery, invoices, etc.)
- Management reporting – sales analysis (SAP BW integration)
- In-house cash
- Liquidity forecasts