With the on-demand SAP Business ByDesign solution, you can better control your marketing and sales preparation. This includes market development, the acquisition of potential customers and lead qualification.
Thanks to the close cooperation between marketing and sales teams, you can improve your performance. With SAP Business ByDesign, you can tailor mailings exactly to the needs of specific target groups.
In addition, the solution stores all relevant information about potential customers and existing customers that is available to your sales team at any time during the sales process.
Scope of the starter package (expandable at any time):
- Marketing (market development, campaign management),
- Sales (Lead opportunity)
Plan campaigns, document their effect on the customer in the market and develop the right strategies. From sales preparation to target group segmentation and market development through to contact qualification - with SAP Business ByDesign, you can better control your marketing activities.
- Market Development: Merge information about the market and competition in one database and make e.g. industry news, sales strategies, market research results or company profiles centrally accessible to all employees.
- Campaign Management: Segment, select, and qualify the target groups and their respective appropriate communication channel in your customer database to reduce costs, time and waste coverage and to increase your marketing success.
In their function as direct contact persons for accounts, your sales representatives are a valuable resource for your company’s success. It is now possible for you to make your employees’ professional experiences analytically usable. With SAP Business ByDesign, you merge all customer-related information about business opportunities, offers, orders or invoices in one application. Use this data to check e.g. product availability, create accurate forecasts, predict future sales volumes and to identify opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling.
- Customer management: Get a clear view of your customers and flexibility in communication - from the offer to the price list.
- New business development: Link potential customers (leads) to sales opportunities and accelerate your entire sales process.
- Sales Planning: Make well-founded decisions based on meaningful reports and key figures.