Requirement specification for SAP All-in-One:
- Vast transaction volume and strict requirements on bookkeeping.
- High requirements concerning the depiction of business processes involving important industry-specific functionality.
- The need for an extensively configurable and flexible solution that can be extended and adapted to new requirements.
- Own IT department and a preference for in-house solutions.
Methodology for successful implementation – FastStart
Our methodology is based upon SAP Best Practices, which offers pre-configured processes and solutions for every branch of business. It offers the following advantages:
- Using a high-quality product adjusted to your needs at record speed
- A software able to grow along with your business without any limitations
- A software supplier that establishes standards and disposes of in-depth business management knowledge
- Minimizing the risk of unforeseen incidents during the implementation phase
- Insight into the solution at an early stage
- Software and service at a fixed price
Thanks to this implementation methodology and SAP Best Practices, any SAP product can be installed and ready for use in no time.
SAP Best Practices are based on over 30 years of experience, a period during which SAP installed several thousand systems. This bundled know-how enables us to streamline your processes through a quick and straightforward implementation.
What does the SAP Best Practices Package include?
SAP Best Practices comprise techniques designed for accelerating fundamental sector-specific and cross-sector processes. They allow for a quick installation process that does not require extensive preparation, whilst taking into consideration all of your key requirements. The package is built upon:
- Master data patterns