In retail, especially in specialist retail stores, your employees need quick and, above all, easy access to central information from your SAP system. This may happen at the checkout, but it doesn’t have to.
Especially during longer customer consultations or with logistics tasks such as orders, stock transfers, etc., beOne® INFO offers reliable access to your SAP system directly from the store.
With beOne® INFO, we provide you with a streamlined and intuitively to use access that allows quick and easy handling of business processes in your SAP system online from the store. "Who, what, how much, when?" That is all a user needs to know in order to e.g. to enter a customer order, item reservation or rent.
The application offers the user the right functions in all modules. For example, a customer order can be created from the customer info but also from the item info - depending on which module the user is currently in.
BeOne® INFO supports barcode reading devices and is optimized for working with keyboards. Thanks to wide buttons, the application is also suitable for touchscreens. In the design of the application, particular attention was paid to the ergonomics of the individual functions, especially concerning navigation and data input. Functions such as the phonetic search additionally support the user at work.
BeOne® INFO is seamlessly integrated into your SAP Business One system and is therefore part of your SAP solution as an industry extension for retail trade!
Examples of functions which can be flexibly reduced or expanded:
- User login and password
- Arrive / leave time recording for employees
- Customer information
- Historical transactions: sales and items, orders, CRM activities, tasks, repairs, rent
- Add new customers, update various data (contact addresses, telephone numbers ...)
- Product Info
- Item master data and grouped representation of the variants (example: colors / size matrix, seasons, multi-level product groups ...)
- Stock levels and availability across all storage areas, storage locations and stores
- Price information
- Customer order
- Enter customer orders
- Enter and close reservations
- Accept repairs
- Reception / handing out of rental equipment
- Goods receipts
- Stock transfer requests and stock transfers, exchanges between stores
- Label printing
- Stock-taking with simple bar code scanners, WLAN MDE devices or counting lists